All items are packed securely in our Wheel Bag. Individual components are placed in waterproof bags and neatly organized in the bag for easy access. Hand-assembled in the USA.
This kit includes the following:
Food and Water: The food and water in this kit have a 5-year shelf life, and are meant to provide nutrition for 72 hours.
- (36) 4 oz. Water Pouches
- (27) 400-Calorie Food Bars
- (30) Water Purification Tablets – each tablet purifies 1 liter of water
- (3) 1-Liter Hydration Bags with Straw
Tools and First Aid: These tools can be useful when you need help with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter. A first aid kit can be used to treat minor injuries and protect against more serious health threats in a disaster.
- (1) Notepad & Pencil
- (1) Small Bandage Kit
- (3) Alcohol cleansing pads
- (1) Butterfly closure
- (10) Cotton tip applicators
- (2) Gauze pads
- (10) Plastic bandages (3/4” x 3”)
- (10) Plastic bandages (3/8” x 1 1/2”)
- (1) Reusable case
- (1) 5 in 1 Emergency Whistle
- (1) Multi Function Pocket Knife
- (1) Pair of Safety Goggles
- (1) Small Sewing Kit
Light and Communication: These items can come in handy if you experience a home power outage, car trouble, or other emergencies.
- (1) AM/FM Radio (batteries included)
- (1) Deck of Survival Playing Cards – 52 cards illustrating valuable survival skills that will educate and entertain you in an emergency
- (1) 30+ Hour Candle
- (1) Hand Rechargeable Flashlight (never needs batteries)
- (1) Flint Starter
Shelter and Warmth: These supplies will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and other harsh conditions.
- (3) Emergency Blankets
- (3) Emergency Ponchos
- (3) Hand/Body Warmers
Hygiene and Sanitation: Hygiene is important in a disaster; staying clean can protect against infection, disease, and depression.
- (3) Deluxe Hygiene Kits
- (1) 0.25 oz. Hand and Body Lotion
- (1) 0.34 oz. Shampoo and Conditioner
- (1) Bar of soap
- (1) Comb
- (1) Deodorant Gel
- (3) Maxi Pads
- (1) Pocket Tissue Pack
- (1) Shaving Cream Packet
- (1) Toothbrush
- (1) Toothpaste
- (1) Toothpick
- (1) Twin Blade Razor
- (1) Washcloth
- (3) Wet Wipes
- (9) Disposable Face Masks
- (3) Biohazard Waste Bags
This kit was designed using advice from experts in the field of emergency preparedness. It follows guidelines offered by government agencies and nonprofit preparedness organizations.
This kit provides 1 gallon of water per person per day for drinking and sanitation, as recommended by FEMA.
UPS shipping only. Please, use a street address when ordering.
Serving Size 1 cookie
Servings per container: 6
- Total Fat 18g
- Saturated Fat 7g
- Trans Fat 3.5g
- Calories from Fat 160 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 15 mg
- 28 Total Carbohydrate 53 g
- Dietary Fiber 18 g
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Shortening (Soybean & Cottonseed Oils), Corn Starch, Wheat Gluten. Dextrose, Desiccated Coconut preserved with Sodium Metabisulfite, Corn Syrup, Contains less than 2% of each of the following: Soy Lecithin, Guar Gum, Calcium Propionate Preservative, Citric Acid, Salt, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Niacin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate.